How to Create a Binance Account
This post teaches you how to create a Binance account.
How to register for Binance:
1. Visit Binance and go to Register on the top right of the page.
2. Enter your email address, password, and referral number. We suggest using a friend’s referral code or our referral code (18383883) but this is optional.
3. Verify your email address by opening the email that Binance sent you and click the “Verify Email” button.
4. Set Up a 2FA (two factor authenticator). We use the Google Authenticator but you may use the SMS Text Authenticaor. If you need guidance setting this up, please visit our Setting Up Google Authenticator lesson.
5. Verify your account. This is optional but verifying your accounts adds security and also increases withdraw limits. Enter the requested information and upload your identification documents. Binance has never had any security breaches of personal information in the past and we feel comfortable giving our ID’s to Binance.
After providing your identity information you are ready to trade! Please note that verification may take a couple of days, but you can trade before your account is verified. For a guide on the rest of Binance and how to trade cryptocurrencies, please visit our Transfer from GDAX to Binance lesson and our Binance Tutorial lesson.